Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pied-a-Terre in a Micropolitan


It is pure comfort.


On the balcony.
 

Dining within walking distance. 

The simplicity of design allows the architecture to be the focus of this restaurant.  Also, notice the neutrality of the color scheme.

I have always been more comfortable living in a micropolitan area, the life style fits my personality.  It's heart warming to walk down the street and run into people that I know.

My space is comfortable, relaxed and calming.  I thoroughly enjoy being surrounded with object that I love and I love making my home comfortable for those that I love.

I typically design spaces that are neutral in color, allowing for change in color with a few pieces.  Spaces have more longevity when using neutral colors and classic forms for the core pieces of furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment