Friday, August 19, 2011

interior decorating

A great deal of my work is in design involving drawing floor plans and elevations for interior architecture, kitchen and bath design and finish selections but one of my favorite areas is the decorating.  My preference in decorating is comfortable relaxed use of natural fiber textiles and re-purposing discarded pieces.

This summer's project is this one shown in the following photographs.  It was a delight to work on and   energizing for me and my dear friend Lynn as we fed off of each other's energy and passion for this casual French style. The space went from heavy and masculine in burgundy and blue English style to this....awe...light and airy.

No need to press your linens instead hang them after being tossed in  the  dryer  with  a  lavender sachet.

Matlesse bedding can be used as a table cloth it make sitting at the table incredibly comfortable.







  



   


  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment